Summary of position:
The Senior Software Engineer will have the chance to influence the decisions of a brand-new organization. Software Engineers are trusted to own major parts of the codebase, and we expect you to thrive as a leader in defining and solving problems, with support from your peers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
We believe that both a high-quality team and high-quality code are critical pieces of our mission. You’ll be responsible for end-to-end development of our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) capabilities that support a multi-channel customer communication strategy.
You will be responsible to setup Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) and build a solid foundation to deliver a personalized and engaging experience to our customers. You will focus on improving user experience with both large new features and iterate through smaller enhancements involving contact center workflows, virtual assistant and voice technology integration.
You’ll work closely with our Product and Design team to present In-context and pertinent customer data on CRM screens to deliver an experience that separates how members used to think about healthcare industry versus how they will. Lastly, you will work with the analytics team to build a feedback loop to constantly improve on what we’ve already built.
• 8+ years of proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer with a focus on front end development
• 3+ years of experience developing voice applications focusing on Virtual Assistant integration
• 5+ years of experience integrating with CRM solutions (Sugar CRM preferably)
• Understanding and experience in Contact Center Technologies (voice, text, chat), preferably Genesys Pure Cloud
• Shipping pragmatic, sustainable code bases with speed
• Good understanding of public cloud computing architectures and services. Experienced in the use of cloud native technologies, cloud cybersecurity, and implementation patterns to lower costs, improve speed to market, increase efficiency, and enable innovation.
• Experience leveraging modern technologies to increase velocity and decrease cost of solution delivery; including cloud technologies, microservices architecture, developing API’s and streaming analytics
• Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
• Strong communication skills with ability to interact with business and customer representatives
• Passion for growing your skills, tackling interesting work and challenging problems
• BA/BS in Computer Science or any STEM field
• Experience working within an DevOps style environment using agile delivery practices and methodologies.
|Job Category||Software Engineer|