Report to: Application Development Manager
Summary of position:
The software developer will design, code, test, and analyze software programs and applications. This includes researching, designing, documenting, and modifying software specifications throughout the production lifecycle. The software developer will also analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion and provide status reports where required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work with business end users to determine requirements and propose approaches to address users’ needs.
• Analyze requirements to determine approach/proposed solution. Design and Build Solutions using relevant programming languages.
• Thoroughly test solutions using relevant approaches and tools.
• Work in team environment to deliver business solutions.
• Problem solve to address development and production issues.
• Demonstrate a commitment to our core values.
• 10+ years’ experience working as an application designer and software developer working with enterprise applications.
• Hands-on software troubleshooting experience.
• Experience with specific phases of the software development life cycle including requirements gathering, requirements analysis, design, development, and test.
• Technically proficient.
• Flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new technologies.
• Ability to conduct research into software-related issues and products.
• Highly self-motivated and directed.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Technically fluent in programming languages, including C, Java.
• Knowledge of database design and file management techniques.
• Knowledge of Service Oriented Architectures.
• Knowledge of Web based Architectures
|Job Category||Software Engineer|