Summary of position:
- You will be responsible to deliver optimal business process performance by developing, implementing and measuring process improvement activities.
- You will be responsible for the management of all the process and systems aspects of the functional expert organization in order to deliver best in class service and efficient support to the business.
- You will be involved in developing collaborative solutions through a strong understanding of our systems, processes, and continuous improvement practices.
- You will be training user and providing technical support
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Train and develop a strong Key User community to support End Users in day to day operations.
- Provide hands-on functional and technical support to the Key Users and other stakeholders.
- Ensure good business process knowledge, methodology, integration, and consistency in the business unit
- Ensure all business processes are documented and current with clear accountability for process execution
- Conduct root cause analysis for process gaps and deliver solutions addressing the gaps
- Measure process adherence and report to the business, challenge and influence functions to address
- Drive continuous improvement ideas through process and system capability to achieve SAP and WMS benefits.
- Development and prioritization of business unit requirements
- Regional/Global Change Management
- Build and develop relationships with regional and global communities
- Present business unit requests to the Global Template community for consideration and prioritization
- As needed, represent business unit in the global Mars community.
- Provide regional functional expertise, influencing, deciding and escalating as necessary, specific to business process requirements.
- Be involved in Mars business systems support related requests (for business users), system testing and managing applicable CIP’s (Continuous Improvement Projects)
- Sign-off of new processes and software releases on behalf of the business unit
- Cross-train and educate other FE in own area
- You need 3+ years of experience acting as Functional Analyst or Expert
- You need experience with Project Management
- You need experience with Logistics, Supply Chain and Warehouse Management systems
- Ideally SAP experience
- Bachelor’s or Advanced degree
|Job Category||Functional Analyst|