This position has been fulfilled.
Summary of Position:
We are looking for an experienced Program Manager with a passion for data and analytics to join our Analytics & Customer Insights team. You will focus on planning and executing programs enabling actions driven by analytics to help the company drive profitable revenue growth. You will be managing the deliverables of high profile initiatives and collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure awareness, agreement, alignment, and commitment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Business Units to understand their business objectives and challenges and work with analysts to develop analytics-based approaches to address those objectives.
- Deploy analytical solutions to solve business problems. Standardize, integrate, develop and implement analytics solutions to inform outcomes, business transformation, and enable the company to use technologies and analytics as a competitive tool.
- Promote analytics programs and conduct trainings to increase adoption and commitment from sales team globally.
- Manage risks and issues and take corrective measurements. Coordinate the projects and their interdependencies; Manage and utilize resources across projects.
- Monitor and report the results of programs. Determine the areas that need improvements and build roadmap to address them.
- Manage the main program documentations such as the program initiation document.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple priorities with ambiguity and within a large and evolving organization
- Must be able to focus on a broad array of objectives for various stakeholders, with an ability to work positively across a diverse set of functions and individuals
- Strong leadership and management skills;
- Demonstrated ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems.
- Must have 5+ experience leading and managing analytics projects in the past in business/marketing environment.
- Strong technical and analytical skillset
- Experience with lead scoring and B2B lead management analysis preferred
- Strong project management skills with excellent attention to details.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills. Previous training experience preferred.
- Must be able to travel internationally
|Job Category||Project Management|