Summary of position:
We are hiring an intermediate level Full stack .Net Developer with Python or Node JS for our client.
Jobs & Responsibilities:
- Architect, design and develop all aspects of large web applications.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working with System Engineers for use case and functional requirements development
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems Technology, or a related technical field.
- 3 years of experience in a software engineering and technical leadership environment.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python and Node JS
- Familiarity with database technology such as SQL and MongoDB.
- Familiarity with Cloud Infrastructure Providers such as AWS or Azure
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to support and prioritize multiple, concurrent activities.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- High level of analytical, problem-solving ability where situations are unusual, challenging, and often ambiguous.
- Ability to work independently and to engage with cross-functional teams, business segments and organizations.
- Experience working with remote teams.