Long-term Contract assignment with a Financial Services client in Boston, MA.
- This position requires a solution-oriented candidate with a combination of deep business acumen, expert knowledge of statistics and algorithm development, and an analytical mindset.
- The candidate must have the ability to work with diverse stakeholder groups to solve business problems and provide data solutions that are organized and simple to understand.
- Become part of this unique opportunity to make history defining the evolution of cloud computing.
- Understands and improves how data is sourced from different sources and ingested with the data integration solution
- Ensures that enterprise architects are addressing all data requirements in their respective projects and solutions
- Perform data manipulation, business analysis, and quantitative modeling to research and design automated solutions
- Closely collaborate with agile delivery , business integration teams & product owners to build data sets based on feature delivery
- Design test cases for systems used for a variety of analytical, transaction processing to ensure the business needs are met and analytics are correctly implemented.
- Analyze application logs, build logs, automation execution logs and defects data to build patterns and predictions using appropriate ML models
- Provide data analytical expertise and guidance to key stakeholders.
- Identify trends and explain anomalies using data science at scale
- Develop data structures and pipelines as necessary to support analytical efforts
- Work closely with business integration, performance engineering and product team to build forecast models
- Participate in development/system/database operations as needed (DevOps, sysops, and DBA work)
- Document parts of the current and future processing framework.
- Build real-time dashboards with help of data visualization tools AWS Quicksight, Tableau or Kibana.
- Use one or more analytical tools from a suite of mathematical/application tools to perform appropriate analysis on specified product, transaction that has multiple variables affecting potential outcomes.
- Perform ad hoc analysis as needed and assist managers of specific functions with analytical, valuation, or pricing projects.
- Collaborate with teams planning or structuring transactions to assist in credit analysis and pricing.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a quantitative field such as Decision Science, Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Operations Research, Engineering, Finance, or Economics.
- 5+ years of experience in Financial Services, specifically within cash management, payments, small business, Commercial, or Consumer lending.
- 5+ years of experience solving business problems leveraging data and analytics.
- 5+ years of experience using SQL, R, Python, MatLab, or similar data-mining and analytics applications.
- Skilled in Python, experience with Pandas, Scikit-learn.
- Experience in machine learning techniques, such as Linear and Logistic Regression, Bayesian models, Decision Trees, Random Forests, Neural Networks, Clustering, Time Series Analysis, Forecasting, Survival / Duration Analysis, or similar.
- Experience with agile development practices and Git version control.
- Experience with one or more of the DNN frameworks like TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc., Experience with Spark, SQL, Graph stores, or NoSQL stores.
- Domain expertise in financial services, banking, real-time gross settlement and payment related systems
- Capable of completing descriptive, diagnostic, exploratory, predictive, and prescriptive analytical exercises.
- Proven ability to give meaning, insight, and purpose to information to drive business decisions.
- Capable of managing change through typical strategy development lifecycle stages such as Ideation, Solutioning, Execution, and Go-To Market.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, problem-solving, time-management, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to simply explain complex information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team setting.
- Aptitude and willingness to roll-up the sleeves and get involved in the details.
- Highly curious with the desire to go deep beneath the surface to solve problems.
- Must have good business judgment with demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically.
- Data science certification or AWS machine learning certification is a plus
- Ability to work in an office environment and to travel to all District offices as needed.
- Ability to perform office duties such as using a computer keyboard.
- Work involves sitting most of the time but may involve going to other offices and meeting rooms.
- Ability to work in demanding situations and handle multiple priorities
- Minor lifting and carrying (less than 5 pounds).
|Job Category||Data Science, Software Engineer|