Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Design, Development, Testing and application using VB.Net, C#, TFS, MSSQL Server, MSSQL Reporting Service, SQL and other related components.
- Technical support for activities related to the design, development, and support of the Laboratory Information System; and work with key laboratory personnel through the system development life cycle.
- Responsible for design, development, maintenance of the Application and Database servers for SLIS-BTB (Isolation), SLIS-HIV, SLIS-LRNB and SLIS-BTB LEAD.
- Responsible for installing MSSQL Reporting Service and Integrating reports with application.
- Manage Development Schema (MSSQL 2014 & 2017), tables, views, Stored Procedures, triggers, functions, SSIS, DTS package scheduling, Index Fragmenting.
- Responsible for the transmission of specimen result to the SLI’s Electronic Lab Reporting system.
- Responsible to install and deploy the SLIS-BTB (Isolation), SLIS-LRNB, SLIS-HIV and SLIS-BTB LEAD applications on client machines.
- Responsible to integrate Intermec bar printers with all BtB LIM’S applications to print bar code labels.
- Responsible to integrate lab instruments to extract the specimen results and transfer to BtB LIMS applications.
- Keep abreast with new and emerging technologies that may benefit or impact the technology stack and development activities in EDSS IT.
|Job Category||Data Engineer|