10 reasons why you should choose BSG internship
- Build Your Career: Add BSG experience to your resume
- Learn project knowledge from experienced professionals
- Flexible: We meet on-site and remote video conferencing
- Guided learning, self-learning and 1-on-1 discussion
- From what you have learnt in school to what you want to learn and need to learn for job
- Opportunity to discuss/plan your career development
- Opportunity to participate and contribute to real commercial projects.
- Full-time job opportunity at BSG and/or companies in BSG network
- Networking opportunities
- Unlike some training companies charge you a big fee, internship at BSG is always FREE!
Note: Due to company resource constraints, please understand not all internship applications will be accepted.
Submit your resume. It would be great to provide anything to help us know more about you, such as LinkedIn profile, GitHub, personal blog, etc.
Arrange a one-on-one conversation on phone, in person, or over video conference with our principals. We will know more about each other, for us to understand your career aspiration, passion, and goals.
As a team, we start working on specific business tasks, activities, and project(s).
We will meet on regular basis, one-on-one discussion, and team meetings. We will provide training, guidance, and feedback along the way.
We are located at 209 W Central St, Natick, MA 01760
(Close to MBTA West Natick Training Station, I-90 and Natick Mall)
No. We are a consulting company, i.e. most of time, our consultants are working on client’s site. We will mostly use video conference and instance messaging for team collaboration and communication.
10 ~ 40 hours per week. 3 months, 6 months, or 12 months.
If you cannot commit a minimum of 10 hours per week, please don’t apply.
If you cannot commit a minimum of 3 months, please don’t apply.
BSG Internship only accepts students in either of the following stage:
- who has graduated (no longer than 9 months from graduation)
- who will be graduating (in less than 6 months)
It depends on both sides:
- On BSG side, it depends on what activities/projects you will be working on. For commercial projects, we will pay the intern for the contribution he/she makes while they are gaining experience.
- On intern side, it depends on your experience and ability of delivering value for BSG projects. For inexperienced intern, learning and gaining experience may be the main concern, and we will be focusing on providing a pure training experience for the intern.
No. BSG NEVER charges a fee for internship.
BSG Academy is the professional training department. We offer free and paid training program.
It is up to you to decide whether or not you should attend training programs offered by BSG.
For our interns, we do offer discounted price for paid training programs on case by case basis.
Yes. Your internship will have formal HR record at BSG. We will support background check and experience verification when requested. Please always notify us when it is needed so that those background check calls/requests are not ignored by mistake or accident.
Yes. BSG is an E-verify employer registered with USCIS. By law, we are mandated to complete E-verify procedure when new employee joins the company within 3 business days.
OPT extension requires a full-time job offer. OPT extension (I-983) is only provided for qualified interns who are hired as full-time W2 employee at BSG.
H1B petition requires a full-time job offer. H1B sponsorship is only provided for qualified interns who are hired as full-time W2 employee at BSG.
You are free to terminate the internship at BSG and move on. Please make sure tasks at BSG are transitioned appropriately to other team members or leaders.